Account
Please wait, authorizing ...

Don't have an account? Register here today.

×

Vote now to choose the 2022 version of the Top 100 Contractors – Installers most recognized in Latin America!

Ranking ACR

Latin America. With the inclusion of new companies, voting is now available to elect the Top 100 Contractors – Installers most recognized in Latin America 2022. Voting will be open until May 31.

The preliminary list offers a group of 126 companies from all over Latin America, of which 100 will remain in the final list once the votes that will consolidate the final group are finished.

Every year we consult several sectors, including manufacturers, distributors, in addition to the bulk of our readers (consultants, technicians, end users, operators, among others) throughout our Latin American region, who, in the end, are responsible for legitimizing this work and contributing to the recognition of these companies.

VOTE BY CLICKING HERE.

- Publicidad -

Methodology
The choice took into account the application made by the manufacturers and distributors of many of the most prestigious brands in the air conditioning and refrigeration world, as well as a detailed follow-up by the journalistic and work team of ACR LATINOAMÉRICA, relying on consultants and expert professionals with extensive knowledge of the industry. The same companies can also apply to be included in this exercise.

Subsequently, through the survey presented, the hierarchy and location of the 100 companies in the ranking is made, divided into 30 companies from Mexico, 15 from Central America and the Caribbean, 35 from the Andean Region and 20 more from the Southern Cone.

For this hierarchy and location, differential elements such as years of experience in the company's industry, certifications, number of employees, headquarters and belonging to associations and / or associations of the sector in the region are also taken into account. That is, of the total percentage published in the ranking, 40% of the value is given to the number of votes reached and the remaining 60% to the differential elements mentioned.

VOTE BY CLICKING HERE.

Duván Chaverra Agudelo
Author: Duván Chaverra Agudelo
Jefe Editorial en Latin Press, Inc,.
Comunicador Social y Periodista con experiencia de más de 16 años en medios de comunicación. Apasionado por la tecnología y por esta industria. dchaverra@latinpressinc.com

No thoughts on “Vote now to choose the 2022 version of the Top 100 Contractors – Installers most recognized in Latin America!”

• If you're already registered, please log in first. Your email will not be published.

Leave your comment

In reply to Some User
Free Subscription
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
DO YOU NEED A SERVICE OR PRODUCT QUOTE?
LASTEST INTERVIEWS

Demo Show ACR Latinoamérica - Froztec International Inc.

Froztec International Inc - DESHUMIDIFICADOR QUEST DE ALTA EFICIENCIA SERIE 70 Controlar la humedad en espacios comerciales compactos y no acondicionados presenta desafíos únicos. Las temperaturas variables y la ubicación restringida significan que necesita una solución específica. Este deshumidificador compacto, económico y de alto rendimiento tiene uno de los rangos de operación de temperatura y humedad relativa más amplios. Presentado por: Byron Laureano, Director - Froztec International Inc

Demo Show ACR Latinoamérica - Dannenge International

Dannenge International - HALO LED Purificador de aire con generación de peróxido de hidrógeno, compuesto por celda de foto hidro ionización con lámpara LED e ionizador. Caudal nominal 11.000 m³/h. Instalación en ducto o en la unidad manejadora de aire. Certificado cero ozono y cero mercurio. Alimentación eléctrica 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz. Presentado por: Fernando Abreu, CEO - Dannenge International

Visita a FabricAir durante AHR Expo Las Vegas 2022

Entrevista con Anthony Ramírez Empresa: FabricAir Realizada por Duván Chaverra Evento: AHR Expo Las Vegas Ene/Feb 2022

Visita a Taco Comfort Solutions durante AHR Expo Las Vegas 2022

Entrevista con Cheryl Merchant Empresa: Taco Comfort Solutions Realizada por Duván Chaverra Evento: AHR Expo Las Vegas Ene/Feb 2022

Visita a Lennox durante AHR Expo Las Vegas 2022

Entrevista con Rafael Rojo y Benjamin Seda Empresa: Lennox Realizada por Duván Chaverra Evento: AHR Expo Las Vegas Ene/Feb 2022
Load more...
SITE SPONSORS










LASTEST NEWSLETTER
Ultimo Info-Boletin